How should you go about securing funding for your startup or business venture in the current financial climate? How is the pandemic affecting potential investors? How should you react to the looming risk of recession in the near future? Is there any assistance or support available for you?
These are the questions that will be addressed on our 2nd session of the Startup Support- A Webinar Series organized by the New Entrepreneurs Foundation (myNEF).
Find Funding or Fall Flat?💰📈📉
This week’s panelists are:A
1) Nadhir Ashafiq – Co-Founder & Executive Director, TheLorry (Moderator)
2) Gopi Ganesalingam – VP of Global Growth Acceleration, MDEC
3) Mohamed Azman – Sr. VP Bumiputera Development & Product, Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC)
4) Elain Lockman – Co-Founder & Director, ATA Plus
5) Wilson Beh – Co-Founder, PolicyStreet
Catch us LIVE on Facebook
📅 Tuesday, 5 May 2020
🕤 9:30 – 10:30AM
To save the date of the webinar to your calendar, click here bit.ly/3d1q33G
To register for our webinar newsletter, click here bit.ly/startupsupportby
New Entrepreneurs Foundation (myNEF) is a non-profit organization that focuses on creating and developing sustainable entrepreneurs through strategic developmental programs.
Sumber: Facebook Credit Guarantee Cooperation